Resources for Recognized Student Organizations
- Use to report a change in President, Treasurer, or Advisor.
- Please allow up to a month for processing. New Presidents and Treasurers must complete online training before being confirmed.
- Any other positions do not need to be formally reported and should be updated by each Recognized Student Organization via administrative access to the SJSU | Sammy app.
Resources for Fraternities and Sororities
- Recognized Student Organization Handbook [pdf]
- Greek Management Manual [Google doc]
- Greek Life Community Calendar
- Greek Toolkit
General Student Resources
- 2020-2021 Academic Calendar [pdf]
- Fall 2020 Class Schedules - Academic Affairs
- Academic Advising
- University Library
- Student Computing Services Technology Loans
Campus Life and Student Services Resources
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Office
- SJSU Cares
- Transportation Solutions
- Student Conduct and Ethical Development
- Student Health Center
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Career Center
Student Involvement Monthly Newsletter
The Student Involvement Newsletter keeps SJSU students informed about campus events, registered student orgs, leadership opportunities, and more. Look for it in your SJSU email inbox each month.