Getting into the CoE

Students who want to change their major into the College of Engineering must meet eligibility requirements and apply to change their major. Your GPA, completion of core prerequisite courses, and, numb of earned units (units you have completed at SJSU, transfer credit, and test scores) will determine your acceptance into the major.

NOTE: The application process also applies to students who are current engineering majors interested in switching majors within the CoE.

First, click on one of the links below that best represents your situation.