Change of Major/Minor

Graduate students

Visit the GAPE site for details on how to submit the change of the graduate program petition.

Undergraduate Students

  • Need to change your Major or Minor, please contact your New Major/ Minor Advisor at your College Success Center. Your advisor will need to submit an Advisor Request on your behalf through MySJSU.
  • Need to drop a Minor, please fill out Drop a Minor form [pdf].

Other resources