Credit Card Payments
- Credit cards are accepted online only.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- A non-refundable 2.65% service fee is charged by the third-party provider
- All payments made via a credit card that result in a credit will be refunded directly to the card holder's account.
- Debit card payments will also have the non-refundable service charge. Avoid this charge by opting for ACH by providing your bank and account information.
Designated Authorized Payer
As an Authorized Payer, you can log in to the Transact parent portal and make a payment towards your student’s account. To set up parent access, your student must follow the illustrated guide [pdf] on how to set up an Authorized Payer [pdf].
Parents and other authorized payer log in differently than students. Authorized payers may access the payment site only via SJSU Student Account Online.