Program Learning Outcomes (PLO's)
For students graduating with MSAI degrees:
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of advanced knowledge of the practice of artificial intelligence and machine learning, from vision to formulation, analysis, design, validation and deployment
- Be able to tackle complex machine learning and artificial intelligence problems using contemporary principles, algorithms, technologies, methodologies, and tools.
- Be able to lead and participate in a team to develop AI and machine learning applications.
- Be aware of ethical, economic and environmental implications of their work, as appropriate.
- Be able to advance successfully in their profession, and sustain a process of life-long learning in engineering or other professional areas.
- Be able to communicate effectively and persuasively with a variety of audiences.