MSE Program Learning Outcomes
For students graduating with MSE, Specialization in Semiconductor Process Engineering:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental knowledge of engineering analysis (includes process control in semiconductor manufacturing and semiconductor device reliability)
2. Demonstrate an understanding of semiconductor physics fundamentals
3. Demonstrate an understanding of semiconductor fabrication process
4. Work collaboratively with various disciplines of engineering and science
5. Communicate problems and solutions to multi-disciplinary teams.
6. Recognize deficiencies in existing understanding and synthesize multiple resources to build personal skills and abilities.