New Program - Master of Design
Our new Master of Design (MDes) program is a two-year, hybrid format program that focuses on current, emerging, and experimental professional practices with distinct specializations in Experience Design and Animation.Master of Design
New Program - MSSE, Specialization in Enterprise Technologies
Join professional students in an unmatched educational experience with the MS in Software Engineering, Specialization in Enterprise Technologies. Prequalify today.MSSE in Enterprise Technologies
New Program - Higher Education Teaching Certificate
The Higher Education Teaching Certificate program provides graduate-level coursework and classroom experience to current and future higher education instructors.Higher Education Teaching Certificate
Looking to create custom training for your organization? SJSU partners with school districts, agencies, and associations to offer CEUs for continuing education.
Course Proposal Steps
Four weeks prior to your course start date, follow these steps to request approvals for your course.
- Download the Course Proposal Form (PDF) with Adobe Reader.
- Fill out the form, save it as a PDF, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The "Policies and Process" section is located on page 2. By submitting a Course Proposal Form, you indicate agreement and adherence to these policies.
- Upon approval from Associate Vice Provost, Professional and Continuing Education (PACE), your course will be set up and confirmed with a Class Roster and the instructions to submit the CEUs Requests will be sent to you by PACE.
- A facilitator can send out the instructions for CEUs requests to students at any time.
- Upon class completion, the facilitator will reroute the Class Roster to email@example.com for transcript verification purposes. Students can only request CEU transcripts when Class Rosters are sent back to SJSU after the class ends.
Professional and Continuing Education
Attn: CEU Programs
One Washington Square
Student Union - CPGE, San Jose, CA 95192-0135