Evaluation Calendars for the Current Cycle
The faculty evaluation calendar is established by UP-Faculty Services in accordance with the Unit 3 Collective Bargaining Agreement of the California Faculty Association.
The current RTP calendar is available at UP-Faculty Services RTP guidance page.
For faculty submitting materials for tenure and/or promotion, key dates for AY23-24 include the following:
- September 28: Dossiers submitted via eFaculty
- October 25: Department-level recommendations sent to candidates. Candidates have ten days to submit an optional response.
- December 11 to January 26: Late-add period for candidates to submit materials that became accessible after the closing of the dossier on September 28
- January 19: College-level recommendations sent to candidates. Candidates have ten days to submit an optional response.
- March 4, March 25, April 15: University RTP Committee recommendations released in “waves.” Candidates have ten days to submit an optional response.
- May 31: Final decisions are released to candidates