Travel Guidelines

Academic Affairs Division Travel Procedures

Academic Affairs Division employees and students must adhere to the following guidelines when requesting travel authorizations and reimbursements:

All SJSU employee travel requests must be submitted through Financial Transaction Services (FTS).

Hard Copy Travel Requests

Hard copy requests are only accepted for individuals who cannot log into FTS.

For additional questions related to travel, please contact the Office of the Provost at 408-924-2400.