As an integral part of the Division of Research and Innovation, the SJSU Research Foundation provides administrative and business support to the campus research enterprise. In doing so, we are continually inspired by the intellect, creativity, and dedication demonstrated by our principal investigators, who explore groundbreaking scientific theories, conduct progressive engineering research, and lead initiatives that transform the community.
Thinking about embarking on a research endeavor? Learn about funding and managing your research.
Meet the principal investigators featured in the Research Foundation's 2021 Annual Report.
See the list of grants and contracts recently awarded to our SJSU researchers.
- Finance & Investment Committee Meeting – Monday
November 15, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.(video conference)
- CA Minimum Wage Change- Effective January 1, 2022 will be $15.00 per hour.
- San Jose Minimum Wage- Effective January 1, 2022, San Jose minimum wage will be $16.20 per hour for those working within San Jose city limits.
- April 12 Timpany Center Update
- SJSU VPRI & SJSURF Board of Directors President, Mohamed Abousalem's Facilities & Administrative Communication
We're hiring! Take a look at the Research Foundation's open positions.
Quick access to all the forms you need for Research Foundation tasks and processes.
Review Account Status reports, approve timecards, see monthly statements, and more.
Submit your timecard, track your vacation time, review tax information and more.