As an integral part of the Division of Research and Innovation, the SJSU Research Foundation provides administrative and business support to the campus research enterprise. In doing so, we are continually inspired by the intellect, creativity, and dedication demonstrated by our principal investigators, who explore groundbreaking scientific theories, conduct progressive engineering research, and lead initiatives that transform the community.
Thinking about embarking on a research endeavor? Learn the details of successful proposal submission and other steps in the project life cycle.
Meet the principal investigators featured in the Research Foundation's 2022 Annual Report.
See the list of grants and contracts recently awarded to our SJSU researchers.
Read current updates including:
- 2022 COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave, became effective February 22, 2022,
- Guidelines for Self-Reporting,
- SJSU's RSCA Adapt Plan,
- Timpany Center Requirements, and more.
- Board Meeting to be held Friday, December 9, 2022
- New Supplier Request Form introduced by SJSURF Accounts Payable
- Facilities & Administrative (F&A) Cost Recovery and Distribution
- CA Minimum Wage Change — Effective January 1, 2022
San Jose Minimum Wage — Effective January 1, 2022, San Jose minimum wage will be $16.20 per hour for those working within San Jose city limits.
We're hiring! Take a look at the Research Foundation's open positions.
Quick access to all the forms you need for Research Foundation tasks and processes.
Review Account Status reports, approve timecards, see monthly statements, and more.
Submit your timecard, track your vacation time, review tax information and more.