Add a Class
- Go to the MySJSU login page and sign in with your credentials.
- Select MySJSU app from the home page.
- Click on the Enroll hyperlink from the MySJSU portal home page.
- Select the term for enrollment.
- Click on search tab on the top menu and enter the detials to find the course.
Note: You can also use the additional options to find the course.
- Select the course in which you wish to enroll.
- Course information, timings, instructors and prerequistes will be displayed.
- Open: A green circle indicates the class is open.
- Closed: A blue square indicates the class is full.
- Wait List: A yellow triangle indicates there is wait list to add this class.
- If the course is full, the option will be available to enroll in waitlist.
If the class requires department or instructor consent, enter the Permission Nbr (add code).
Click Next Button.
- The course will be added to the shopping cart and we can continue to search more courses
or add the courses from shopping cart.
- Select the courses from shopping cart for final enrollment.
- Confirm the classes and click on the "Finish Enrolling".