Swim Lesson Registration
Timpany Center Swim Lesson Online Registration
- Step 1: Go to https://timpany.recdesk.com/Community/Member/Login
Current members will log in using their existing username and password
New members will click on “Create New Account”
- Step 2: Once logged in, you can click on the “Programs” tab at the top of the page
and select “Swim Lessons”. Classes will then be displayed on this page in which you
All programs are listed as "private." If you are looking to register two swimmers of the same household and would like to sign up for a semi-private lesson, proceed by registering one swimmer and send an email request to the Aquatics Director to add a second swimmer.
- Step 3: Click on the “Register Now” button for the swim lesson date and time of your
Once they click on the “Register Now”, the program registration should be filled in as follows:
- Program: (Swim lesson date and time of your choice)
- Member: (Member (swimmer) registering for class
- Fee Type: CashNET
- Note: (If they want to add a note for our staff)
- Step 4: If you would like to register another individual, click on “Add New Registration”
and repeat Step 3 choosing a different swim lesson date and time.
- Step 5: Once you are done registering, click “Go To Checkout”.
- Step 6: Read Waiver and click “I Accept Waiver” at the bottom of the page.
- Step 7: Fill out all required forms by clicking on “View/Edit Form” then “Edit Response”.
- Once you have completed a form, click on “Update Response” at the top or bottom of each page to save your responses.
- Once you have completed all the forms, click on “I Have Completed All Forms” to continue.
- Step 8: Enter payment information on the Checkout page. Click continue to proceed.
Congratulations, you have successfully registered for a swim lesson!