Computer Science Certificates in Cybersecurity
https://catalog.sjsu.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=12&poid=3804If you are interested to obtain a certificate in cybersecurity, follow these steps listed below.
(for both Computer Science and Software Engineering majors)
- Available Certificate: Basic Certificate – Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Here is the list of courses you need to take.
- After completing all the courses, take this exit survey.
- Please fill out the Basic Cybersecurity Certificate Request form [pdf] and email it to email@example.com (i) the filled form and (ii) the screenshot of the webpage showing completion of the exit survey.
- Upon verified by the CS Department, the Registrar's Office will indicate the certificate on your SJSU transcript.
- Here is the Program Education Objective and Program Learning Outcomes.
(for Computer Science majors)
- Available Certificate: Advanced Certificate – Cybersecurity: Core Technologies.
- Here’s the list of courses you need to take.
- After completing all the courses, fill out the Advanced Cybersecurity Certificate Audit form [pdf] and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon verified by the GAPE office, the Registrar's Office will indicate the certificate on your SJSU transcript.