Master of Science in Data Science
This degree is designed for students with an undergraduate degree in the sciences or engineering, and it provides both mathematical and algorithmic foundational knowledge and practical programming skills for data science careers
Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply computer science knowledge and tools to assist in performing data science tasks.
- Summarize and evaluate statistical and machine learning concepts, models and techniques.
- Integrate multidisciplinary knowledge and software to tackle challenging, complex data science tasks.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, data science concepts, algorithms, and results to a broad audience.
- Identify ways in which data scientists can contribute to the cultural and economic well-beings of diverse societies in local, national and global scopes.
- About the program
- Admission Requirements
- MSDS Requirements for Graduation
- Information on Culminating Experience Courses (CS297/298/299)
- Example Curriculum
- Department Policies (Plagiarism, Transfer of credits, Repeating CS 297/298)
For more information, send your inquiries to