Forms and Documents

Here is a list of forms and documents you may need related to advising. Your advisor will point you to these forms, so it is good to be familiar with them.

Course-related Forms

  • Graduation Plan: When you are ready to graduate, your advisor will work with you to submit this form while you work on online graduation. You will not need to fill it out, but you may want to look over the Plan with your advisor.
  • Course Equivalency Petition - Students who took major (math) and support courses (such as physics, computer science, other science, economics) from other institutions should fill out this form to request an equivalncy petition. For reference, here are the Course Equivalencies sorted by school. Email equivalency petition questions to

Preapproved Support Courses for BSAM, Concentrations in Applied Mathematics or Statistics

Students in these two degree programs are required to take 4 courses in an applied areas of their choice. Two of these course have to be upper division courses. It is possible to use a sequence of courses different from the ones on the list but prior approval is required. Students should discuss these options with their advisors.

Minor Application

The steps to apply for a Math Minor can be found on the College of Science Minor Applications page.

Minor Application Deadlines

Fall semester: October 1
Spring semester: March 1

If you have questions, please email