Welcome to Engineering Extended Studies
As the agile arm of the College of Engineering, EES develops and delivers Masters programs specifically tailored to the needs of our industry partners. From Artificial Intelligence to Business Leadership, Cloud Computing to Optoelectronics, we offer programs across the engineering spectrum.
Engineering Extended Studies' corporate degree and certificate programs are customized based on company requirements. The curriculum is co-developed by a joint steering committee with an emphasis on hands-on learning and real-world applications. Classes for these programs are taught on location at the corporation.
- KLA - MS Engineering, Specialization in Business Leadership
- KLA - MS Engineering, Specialization in Optoelectronic Systems
- Lam Research MS Engineering, Specialization in Systems Engineering
Engineering Extended Studies' off-campus, non-corporate programs are designed for working professionals and available at various sites in Silicon Valley. Students earn a master’s degree or certificate in under two years.
- MS Artifical Intelligence
- MS Software Engineering, Specialization in Cloud and Mobile Computing
- MS Software Engineering, Specialization in Enterprise Technologies
- MS Engineering, Specialization in Smart Sustainable Energy Systems