Announcements and Deadlines
Due to the County of Santa Clara shelter in place order, the Student Services Center is closed, but the services provided by Financial Aid and Scholarship Office are available online.
Our office will be closed the following days:
- March 31
- May 30
- July 4
Financial Aid Deadlines
- October 1 (every year): FAFSA and California Dream Act applications open
- March 2 (every year): Priority filing deadline for FAFSA and California Dream Act
- April 29, 2022: Deadline to accept loans and to submit PLUS Loan application for the academic year (Fall/Spring) or Spring 2022 only
- April 29, 2022: Last day to submit Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) petitions for 21/22
- May 13, 2022: Document submission priority deadline
For more information, see the Seven Steps to Financial Aid.