Our mission is to provide students of San Jose State University with valuable tools and information to help them make informed decisions about their financial health.
We encourage you to browse the pages in this section to learn more, or access additional online resources listed below.
Online Financial Literacy Platforms
SJSU has partnered with ECMC to provide their IGrad Financial Literacy Platform which provides additional resources for SJSU students. Create your own account.
Other Financial Literacy Resources
Disclaimer: Outside links are not endorsed by SJSU. They are provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. SJSU bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of any external site associated with the links provided or linked from said external sites.
- Choosing a Bank (U.S. PIRG)
- The Ins-and-Outs of Bank Fees (Investopedia)
- O*Net Online
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Credit & Credit Scores
Paying for College
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- California Student Aid Commission (CSAC)
- Paying for College (MoneyGeek)
- Students & Financial Literacy (Annuity.org)
- Why You Should Save and How Much (Schwab MoneyWise)