The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at California State University campuses provides grants, counseling and tutorial services to low-income and educationally disadvantaged undergraduate students.
- Acceptance by EOP
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) must be $5,000 or less
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 units
- Maximum eligibility of 10 semesters
- Students who are auditing classes or taking classes for "no credit" are not eligible for any financial aid towards those registration fees
- Full-time enrollment (6.1-12 units): $700/academic year, $350/semester
- Half-Time (6 units): $350/academic year; $175/semester