Housing Accommodations

University Housing Services works in collaboration with the Accessible Education Center (AEC) to provide housing accommodations for students with documented disabilities who meet the eligibility and verification requirements. Students requesting an accommodation should review the Housing Accommodations information prior to completing the Housing Application.

You may also contact the Housing Case Manager:

Kevin Kinney
Director of Residential Life