Computer Resources and Technical Support
The Information Technology (IT) Division provides technology services for on-campus residents living in the Campus Village and "The Classics".
- Basic cable TV and internet connection are included in your rent.
- For the internet service, you can connect to the campus wireless network.
- If you want to have phone service in your room, you should visit University Housing Services to complete a Telephone Activation & Cancellation Form [pdf] or download the form and return it by mail or FAX (408) 795-5678.
- To connect your TV to the cable services, you can visit the Computer Lab (on the 1st Floor of CVB) to pick up a Roku Box which includes a remote and a HDMI cable.
- Any questions can be directed to the Help Desk at (408) 795-INFO (4636).