Forms and Studio Requests

Academic Year 2021-2022:


Studio Occupancy apartments fill quickly and are typically reserved during the Returning Resident Process. Occasionally, spaces become vacant during the academic year. You must be a current resident (contracted and assigned to a space within University Housing Services) in order to request to be placed on the Studio Occupancy wait list. Throughout the academic year, Studios will be offered on a "first come, first served" basis as they become available. This request is valid for the academic year only, and is not a guarantee of space. All residents interested in requesting a Studio Occupancy apartment must complete the form below and submit the original, signed copy to the main Housing Office located on the 2nd floor of Campus Village Building B (CVB).