Apply for Housing
New Applicants, Spring 2024
Please contact the Housing Office at email@example.com or (408) 795-5600. On-campus housing spaces are still available for the current Spring 2024 semester.
New Applicants, Fall 2024
The housing application will be available in early March. Check back here soon.
Current and Returning Housing Residents
View and start your fall 2024 application now through Sunday, February 25.
Submit your application starting 9:00 a.m. on Monday, February 26.
- Complete and submit the Housing application. Please note that this is on our new website; clear your internet browser cache if you visited the old portal previously if you are running into issues accessing the new portal.
- Students requesting an accommodation should review the Housing Accommodations page prior to completing the Housing Application.
SJSU Student Housing Accommodations Policy, effective Fall 2023 [pdf]
- Review and sign the COVID-19 Addendum to your Housing Licence Agreement.
- Sign the License Agreement at the end of your application.
- Comply with the SJSU Immunization Requirements by completing the attestation and uploading your documents for verification.
Students will not be permitted to move into their fall housing assignment until they are in compliance with the SJSU Immunization Requirements.
Resources and More Information
Current License Terms
NEW - Information on Spartan Village on the Paseo
Returning students can now apply to live at Spartan Village on the Paseo for the fall. New applicants must wait until the new student application opens in early March.
All residents will be required to choose one of three new meal plan options for Spartan Village on the Paseo. View room rates and meal plans.
If you're interested in housing in the area, please review our list of off campus housing resources.
Live at the International House
The International House is open to both domestic and international students. Visit the International House for more information about the International House and their application process.
Should you accept a space at the International House and want to cancel your space with University Housing Services, upon receipt of your cancellation request and verification of your assignment at the International House, your contract with University Housing Services will be canceled and you will receive a credit for the initial payment and any additional housing charges ($50 non refundable application fee excluded) paid to University Housing Services.