The SJSU e-Invoice portal is a quick and convenient method to submit purchase order invoices to Payment Services for payment processing.
Submitting an E-Invoice
When you receive a purchase order invoice from a supplier:
- Verify that bill is accurate and that you have received the items being invoiced.
- Check for a valid Purchase Order (PO) Number.
- Submit a Change Order if the invoice exceeds the PO Encumbrance.
- Upload the file to e-Invoice portal.
- You may receive notifications from Payment Services requiring further action. Please
respond promptly to when asked to provide:
CFS Receipt Number - See the Receipts Tutorial [pdf] for step-by-step instructions to confirm that you received item(s) from a supplier.
Approval to Pay - If a CFS receipt is not required, we may need written consent from the department to pay the invoice.
- Login to FTS to verify an invoice was received by Payment Services (see Page 39 of the Requisition Tutorial [pdf])