To manage your UPS shipments online, go to the UPS CampusShip website.
- UPS Express and Ground envelopes and packages are delivered to the University between 8:30 am and 12:00 pm, depending on the service level.
- These items are sorted by extended zip code and delivered to the campus community throughout the day. Signatures are captured when delivered.
- Outbound UPS shipments are picked up from the departments when mail and packages are delivered in the morning. If a pickup is needed after 12:00pm, please request one by calling the Workflow Coordinator.
- UPS Express and Ground shipments are picked up from the university Monday through Friday between 3:00pm and 3:30pm. All outbound items need to be at Distribution Services by 2:30pm to guarantee same day processing.
For UPS supplies, please contact the Administrative Support Coordinator. Please indicate which and how many of an item is needed. If the desired items are not in stock, we will place an order directly with UPS.
- UPS Supplies include:
- See the UPS Packing and Supplies web page for more information.
- If there are UPS supplies not shown that will be used on a regular basis, please provide the UPS part number (usually a 9- or 11-digit number on the item) and how many are needed. We can order them.