Finance and Business Services Committees
Finance Advisory Council
The Finance Advisory Council (FAC) is a committee that:
- Provides feedback on finance policies and procedures.
- Oversees system security for their division.
- Assists with the implementation of new finance policies.
- Members serve as Division Budget Officers.
FAC Member Roster
The Finance Advisory Council is chaired by the Senior AVP of Finance. Every division has one representative:
- Academic Affairs, Sami Monsur
- Administration and Finance, Kathleen Prunty (Chair)
- Budget & Financial Management, Vacant
- Finance Support & Innovation, Shauna Rios
- Information Technology, Kara Li
- Institutional Affairs/Office of the President, Edwin Tan
- Intercollegiate Athletics, Bethany Hobbs-Helmus
- Research and Innovation, Patricia Rodriguez
- Student Affairs, Charita Hill-Avent
- University Advancement, Robin Reynolds
Learn about the committees that are affiliated with Finance and Business Services: