Journal Entries

Some journal transactions cannot be performed in Financial Transaction Services. In those instances, Accounting Services will enter transactions in the system for you.

If your department needs to collect funds from other departments (Chargebacks), make revenue corrections, or make any other journal entries that you cannot perform yourself, follow these steps to submit a journal entry upload request:

For assistance, refer to the Accounting Staff Directory for areas of responsibility.