Campus Copier Program
About the Program
The Campus Copier Program (CCP) is a campus-wide program created to monitor and negotiate copier costs for the entire campus.
Our mission is to provide efficient and reliable copy equipment to meet the needs of San José State instructional, service and administrative units.
To provide the highest standards of service at the lowest possible cost, we insure that copier equipment adequately meets the needs of users in terms of:
- Types of features
- Copy quality
- Replacement of equipment
All copiers must be ordered through the Campus Copier Program to take advantage of reduced prices negotiated by Strategic Sourcing - Contracts & Procurement Services.
Maintenance of Your Campus Copier
Departments receive a hard copy manual with their copier. If your manual is ever misplaced, or if your copying needs have changed, we've provided links to online manuals and specifications for your convenience.
The following copier models meet ATI procurement requirements and are being used on campus:
- CopyStar 420i/520i [pdf]
- CopyStar 3050ci/3550ci/4550ci/5550ci [pdf]
- CopyStar 3051ci/3551ci/4551ci/5551ci [pdf]
- CopyStar 3500i/4500i/5500i [pdf]
- CopyStar 3501i/4501i/5501i [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub 308/368 [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub 552/652 [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub 554e/454e/364e/284e/224e [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub 558/458 [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub 658e/558e/458e/368e/308e [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub 751/601 [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub C554e/C454e/C364e/C284e/C224e [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub C654/C754 [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub C654e/C754e [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub C658/C558/C458/C368/C308/C258 [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub C759/C659 [pdf]
- Konica Bizhub PRO 950 [pdf]