View Academic Standing

  1. Edit the coClick the MySJSU Sign In link (in original window), and then enter your SJSU ID and password - Note: These instructions opened in a new window. We suggest you click the MySJSU Sign In navigational link in your original window (at top of page) so you can still refer back to these instructions after you have logged in
  2. Navigate to HRSA Administrative Access > HSJPRD > SJSU Campus Solutions > Transcript > View Unofficial Transcript - The SJSU Unofficial Transcript Search page displays
  3. Click the Add a New Value tab
  4. Enter the ID
  5. Click Print - The Report Result page displays
  6. Scroll to the most recent graded term - The student’s academic standing displays below the All College GPA fields - Note: If nothing displays under the All College GPA fields, the student is in good standingntent.