Virtual Event Platform
What You Need to Know
- Our virtual event platform enables campus units and organizations to host virtual and hybrid experiences or events.
- It’s easy and flexible.
- The platform gives you the tools needed to bridge the gap between virtual and in-person experiences.
- Examples of events that can be hosted on this platform are:
- Alumni Events
- Benefits and/or Employee Services Fair
- Welcome Events
- Live sessions
- 1:1 meetings
- Live chat
- On-demand videos
- Seamless admin experience
- Automated email and text messages
Who has Access to the Virtual Event Platform
- Event specific external exhibitors, sponsors, and visitors.
Cost and Resources
What You Need to Do
To request hosting a virtual event on campus, please complete the "request to host a virtual event form" with the appropriate information.
- The request must be submitted by an authorized representative.
- Requests must be submitted two months before the event date.
Support: Need Help or Have Questions
If you have any questions about virtual events, please contact email@example.com.