For university lecture room scheduling, please visit Academic Scheduling.
What You Need to Know
Instructional and Meeting Spaces (IMS) maintains and supports the audio visual presentation equipment (e.g., Projectors, Sound, and Displays) in many of the classrooms on campus.
List of supported classrooms.
How to Request Classroom Support
If you need help operating any of the A/V equipment in the classrooms, contact
Phone: (408) 924-2867
IMS will create a IT Service Desk help ticket for your issue with the in-room equipment. This allows you to send correspondence to your assigned support technician and notified once your issue is resolved.
What We Need from You
Help us help you! When you reach out to us please provide the support technician with the following information:
- Your name or SJSUone/Tower ID Number
- A quick description of your issue
- Your computer model and operating system. Examples: MacBook Pro: High Sierra or Dell Laptop: Windows 10
- Any extra equipment you are using (adapters, microphones, etc.)
- IMS will create an IT Service Desk help ticket for your issue with the in-room equipment. This allows you to send any correspondence to your assigned support technician. You will be notified once your issue is resolved.
Other Support Contacts
IMS Hours of Operation
Spring & Fall
Mon - Thur: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Winter & Summer
Mon - Fri: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: IRC 112 (on the South East side of the DMH building)