Gold Points Stations
What You Need to Know
- What are Gold Points and where are the used?
- How Do I Add Cash to my Gold Points Account?
- Guest Options to use Gold Points
- Maps [pdf]
Gold Points are cash value $1 = 1 Gold Point on the SJSU Campus to pay for campus services and food. Gold points can currently be used at any of the main campus Dining Services locations, our Spartan Print Stations, and the Book Store.
Gold Points - Add Cash Stations
The Add Cash Stations allow students to add cash (paper dollars) to their Gold Points Account using their Student TowerID Card while on campus the main campus.
Students can swipe their tower ID at the Gold Points stations located in MLK or the SU Food Court and insert bills to add cash to their gold points account.
- GET Portal (credit/debit)
- Bursar’s Office located at the Student Services Center (cash/credit/debit)
- Gold Points Stations (cash)
How Students & Staff use Gold Points Stations
- Step 1: Swipe TowerID
- Step 2: Add desired amount using bills
If you are a guest at the SJSU Campus and don’t have a TowerID you can still purchase and use Gold Points at any of the Gold Points Stations.
- MLK Gold Points Stations
- Step 1: Insert $1 to dispense a guest card (card will have $1 value)
- Step 2: Swipe the new card to add additional cash to the account.
- Student Union Gold Points Station
- Step 1: Press the “Guest Card” button on the touch screen display.
- Step 2: Insert $1 to dispense a guest card (card will have $1 value)
- Step 3: Swipe the new card to add additional cash to the account.
There are 4 Gold Points Add Cash Stations at the main SJSU Campus. View the map [pdf] to see exact locations.
Who has Access
- Students, faculty and staff
- Campus guests without Tower Cards can print a guest card at Gold Point Stations.
Support: Need Help or Have Questions
If you need help with Gold Points, you can call (408) 924-1885.