QLess Appointment Scheduling for Employees: Training & Learning Resources
What You Need to Know
- With QLess students can schedule appointments and wait in a virtual line instead of a physical line.
- Students can join a line and get updates using the campus website, phone call, text, mobile app, or an on-site kiosk.
- Students choose the type of service you want and the system shares the expected wait time.
- This means quick access to the services students need without standing in long lines.
How this Helps SJSU & Employees
100% cloud based
Nothing to download, easy to use
Real-time, easy to use dashboards
For right-time information and decision making
Tracking, reporting and survey features
For real time data, improvements, and time optimization
Boosts SJSU Productivity and Operational Efficiencies
Schedule appointments, manage lines, and even steer students to less busy times of the day with customizable voice and SMS messages by department and transaction type. The result: we are better equipped to deliver optimal service.
Reduces Student Complaints
Timely updates and notifications alert students as they move to the front of the queue. Students can wait where they want and gives them control of their time.
Gain Valuable Insights with Reports
Equips SJSU with key data to improve campus services and analytics for critical, real-time decision-making. (e.g. such as anticipating peak periods to optimize staff productivity.
Enhance Communications and Student Engagement
Our system offers bi-directional communication between SJSU employees and students. An automated survey feature collects real-time feedback – providing valuable insight to identify procedural enhancements and drive improvement to campus services.
Who Has Access
Learning Resources for Employees
Recorded training videos
- Knowledge Base -- get the most from QLess, including product features and news, technical insights, and support tools.
- QLess User Guide [pdf]
Support: Need Help or Have Questions?
For QLess support, submit a help ticket request.