SJSU Digital Signage
What You Need to Know
- Digital Signage allows users to dynamically display and manage content on designated screens across SJSU buildings and offices
- It’s a great way to brand and showcase programs, events, announcements, and activities
- We've created short videos and step-by-step guides that you can find below
Tutorials and Forms to Help You Use Digital Signage
Tutorials - Getting Started
- Log In [pdf]
- Introduction [pdf] and Introduction Video.
- Media Content [pdf] and Media Content Video. Uploading media is typically the first step for creating content for digital signage.
- Templates Content [pdf] - Templates allow displaying content in a uniform fashion.
- Campaigns Content [pdf] - Campaigns allow for content creators to showcase numerous slides in sequential loops on digital signs.
- Channels Content [pdf] - Channels allow for content creators to showcase their campaigns on digital signs across campus.
Tutorials - Using Apps
- Getting Started with Apps [pdf] and Apps Video. Demonstrates navigating through the available apps within Industry Weapon.
- PowerPoint Publisher [pdf] and PowerPoint Publisher Video. Most popular app. Uploads and displays PowerPoint presentations.
- Counter [pdf] and Counter Video. Creates a countdown or count to a date.
- Events [pdf] and Events Video. Showcases event calendars.
- Instagram [pdf] and Instagram Video. Displays Instagram content.
- Red Core Manager [pdf] and Red Core Video. Displays premade, generated content provided by Industry Weapon.
- Social Media Suite [pdf] and Social Media Suite Video. Broadcasts content from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- StatsDash [pdf] and StatsDash Video. Displays statistics.
- Web Page Publisher [pdf] and Web Page Video. Displays content from web pages.
- *Bulk Manager [pdf] and Bulk Manager Video. Designates attributes to multiple campaigns and promotes campaign management.
- *GlobalCast [pdf] and GlobalCast Video. Utilizes attributes set through Bulk Manager to display campaigns on multiple digital signs at once.
*Only available for users who maintain multiple digital signs
Industry Weapon also has training available. Check out Industry Weapon Training Videos to learn about the basics as well as how to create content.