Spartan Print Stations with Wepa
What You Need to Know
- How Do I Print on Campus? [pdf]
- Cloud and Print Driver Download [pdf]
- Download The Wepa Print Driver [pdf]
- Wepa's User's Guide
Wepa Express Mode
Wepa Express allows touch-free document release and secure document release by another person. Wepa Express is available in the Wepa Mobile App.
- How To Find Print Stations
- Use the map and enter a zip code to search. You can also do this in the Wepa Mobile App.
- Logging in to non-SJSU print stations
- Use Wepa Express in the Wepa Mobile App to set up your document release. Then, you can use the Wepa Code at any Wepa Print Station.
Campus Map [pdf]
There are 18 Spartan Print Stations across SJSU Campus. View the map to see exact locations.
Check out the Printer Status to see the available Spartan Print Stations.
What You Need to Do
Ways to Print
- Traditional Printing
- Web Browser Uploads
- Cloud Storage Printing (including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Office 365 and OneDrive)
- Mobile Device
- USB Drive
Watch this quick Traditional Upload video or follow the steps below.
Download wepa's desktop app that integrates with software on your personal computer to print documents directly to a Spartan Print Station. For detailed help downloading and using the desktop app, see the Mac Print App or Windows Print App support pages.
Web Browser Uploads
Watch this quick Web Upload video or follow the steps below.
Printing Via Canvas
Print documents directly from your courses in Canvas.
Cloud Storage Printing
Watch this quick Cloud Upload video or follow the steps below.
Access your storage including Dropbox, Google Drive, Office 365 or OneDrive from wepa kiosks.
Printing Via Email
Watch this quick Email Upload video or follow the steps below.
Use the email connected to your wepa account to send documents to a Spartan Print Station. Supported file types include: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .pdf and .rtf.
Printing Via Mobile Device
Use the wepa Print app for Apple or Android to print using your mobile device.
Printing Via USB
Watch this quick USB Upload video or follow the steps below.
Print anytime at a kiosk using a USB drive.