PCs and Tablets
What You Need to Know
The PC & Tablet Service has two primary functions:
- Desktop Support: Hands-on support for all campus computers, labs and mobile devices as well as software installation, hardware configuration, troubleshooting and project management
- Workstation Refresh Program: provides replacement workstations for staff
- includes desktops, laptops, and tablets
- every four years
- for each Full-Time employee position and computer lab space on campus
Who has Access to PC & Tablet Service
- Labs in State-Funded or Self-Support units
Note: You must have an active SJSUOne Account
Cost and Requirements
There is no cost to SJSU users.
What You Need to Do
Support: Need Help or Have Questions
- Faculty and Staff:
- Desktop Support is provided for Faculty and Staff work devices only.
- Note that personal home devices are not supported.
- Locate your college/department and contact your Desktop/IT Tech Support for assistance.
- Students can obtain technical support for desktop computers, laptops, or other devices by contacting the Associated Students Computers & Mobile Repair Service.
- Ticket Request: Submit a ticket request