Setup and maintenance of Windows or Linux-based virtual servers for colleges or organizations.
What You Need to Know
Information Technology Services (ITS) provides virtual server services, which are available from two on-campus data centers and accessible via a network.
- Host both virtual machines and Co-Location centers in a private cloud
- Provides network security, high availability, and ease of use for critical Level 1 data
- Eliminate the need for a physical server and hardware maintenance
- Provide data backup and recovery
Who Has Access
- Department IT Technicians
Cost & Requirements
Cost will be determined based on virtual server requirements.
The Virtual Server service is compatible with these operating systems:
- Windows Server 2016+
- Redhat Linux and other Linux
What You Need to Do
To request a Virtual Server, submit a ticket request. Requests are generally processed within 5-10 business days.
Support: Need Help or Have Questions
To request Co-Location services or ask a question open a help ticket.