Classroom & Academic Technology
Instructional & Meeting Spaces (IMS)
No-cost rentals: including laptops, accessories, hot spots, and a wide range of audio-visual equipment.
Store closure updates & booking instructions are available in the "Announcements" section of our booking homepage.
Designing & installing Audio-Visual solutions for the campus community
- General assignment classrooms
- SJSU IT managed department classrooms
- Meeting & conference Spaces
- Campus Housing Buildings
We work with Faculty, Staff, and Students to understand their AV needs and create solutions to improve their teaching, working, & learning experiences.
Audio-visual technology support for adopted classrooms.
We are committed to providing the campus community with the best possible AV experience. We offer a variety of support services, including:
- Over the phone tech support: 408-924-2867
- Online support tickets: email@example.com
- On-site AV repairs
- Weekly preventive maintenance
- One-on-one classroom AV technology training
Enabling Synchronous and Asynchronous Remote Learning, Working, Teaching, and Collaborating via personal devices, in-room equipment, mobile conferencing units, and rental equipment.
We offer a variety of conferencing services, including:
- Troubleshooting problems with our video conferencing equipment, and Zoom
- Providing basic training on how to use our classroom video conferencing equipment with Zoom
- Helping users to get the most out of classroom AV equipment
Hours of Operation
Spring & Fall
Mon - Thur: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Winter & Summer
Mon - Fri: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
IRC 112: 1st Floor Instructional Resources Building. On the South East wing of DMH (Dudley Moorhead Hall).