Report Unsafe Working Conditions

If the unsafe condition is an emergency situation, such as a fire, immediately call 911, the University Police Department at 924-2222 or use any blue light on campus.

If the unsafe condition is not an emergency, report the concern to your immediate supervisor and your Appropriate Administrator (if they are not the same).

For additional information contact