Request to Get Application Fee Waived/Reimbursed


How do I request to get my application fee waived/reimbursed?


The application reimbursement process is different for each CSU. For SJSU, when you apply through CSU Mentor, indicate you will be paying the application fee by check and then email with:

  • Employee name and SJSU ID number,
  • Student name and ID (if not the employee)
  • Term
  • Indicate if application is for undergraduate or graduate admission

If you are requesting a reimbursement, send all of the information above to along with notice that it is for a reimbursement. Please note that reimbursements may take several weeks to process.

If you are requesting a waiver/reimbursement from another CSU, contact and we will work with you to submit the request.